• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling Ω+ Cycling | Boxes: TBA [OFFLINE]

Thank you for Erik! I was in a hurry in the morning so I didn't really have time to thank you for him :)

@littlebabymonster im sorry abt what happened to your lolly! U_U ur right tho, at least she went to a good home :')

@-strawberry thx for the congrats :D :D ! im happy too, its been unreal. and ill message u 1st once hes packed up ^_^

@Ninetees ur so welcome!! im happy to be able to get u at least one villager :) i dont mind that u were rushing btw, it happens!

aaaand @everyone re: lolly someone has reserved her and im waiting on them to pick her up :'D cycling will continue after but im not gonna go as fast today cuz im v tired lol

marina is moving in from the campsite O_________O and bianca is in too

do you guys have Kiki by any chance??!?! please lmk on vm or pm! *~* (I sometimes lose track of the threats here :/)

i had kiki a long time ago but she was voided u_u at least i think she was! idr lol
but its been 16 so she could show up again :)

@kelsey congratulations!!! :D ill keep u posted on frita :)

@Classygirl ill keep an eye out for them ^_^ i voided kitty the other day in omega (day? days? week? idr) but she could possibly show up in kiwi, same w/ papi! phil was voided here yesterday too
>>
That's is my bad timing and luck I have been having...yesterday, I was even looking but not until evening and I've missed more Papis and Kitty's than I can count anymore.. It's almost starting to be funny...well almost. I was told someone had him and would let me know but that has happened before and I never heard back so I guess as am about to drop to eight can hope they both show up together if I try resetting but I highly doubt it unless the birthday wish myth works..lol.

Anyway I just have to keep a better eye as lower tiers go fast and are usually in the threads at whatever time it happens. Will watch, thanks.

@Classygirl im sorry to hear that!! U_U ill def keep checking my tent for them, im p sure kitty showed up once but i couldnt take her for some reason O_O she could very easily come back, same w/ papi :')

@everyone stitches is in boxes atm and cycling is on hold until hes out! lf 275-300 tbt or 25-30 lucky clovers or a mix :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

@kikichi i will ^_^

- - - Post Merge - - -

will haggle ofc, my goal is to get these villagers out asap x-x

I can offer all of my TBT for Stitches. If you want to wait for a better offer, then I understand. :)

whitney is reallly reaaaaaaaaaaaaally starting to......make me......upset T_T at this point im at 150+ villagers.............whit.......ney................

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Mayor Anthony ill take it omg @_@ i need him out! ill add u and open my gates :')

whitney is reallly reaaaaaaaaaaaaally starting to......make me......upset T_T at this point im at 150+ villagers.............whit.......ney................

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Mayor Anthony ill take it omg @_@ i need him out! ill add u and open my gates :')

Adding you now. Tell me when the gates are open. :) Currently sending the TBT.

stitches is gone!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Laddiee

- marina
- genji
- bianca
- renee
- elvis
- whitney T_______________T
- maple
- pashmina

:D

Just wanted to let you know I have Lobo. Just trying to plot-reset him the place I have planned for him, but he's being a butthead. It's like he's obsessed with putting his house either behind or right beside mine... :(

Still looking for Mott, though. I'm hoping to get Lobo settled and Merengue moved out to make room for him.

@littlebabymonster congratulations :D hope he doesnt give u too much trouble for much longer v_v plot resetting is gross

+ k, ill be on the look out!! im getting lots of lions lately so u may be in luck

Back