• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling • NEW: BOB | IN BOXES: LUCKY | Arkham Island ARC [Admission, Release, & Capture]

Jokesie

Clown Prince
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2393-4617-8798
Island
Arkham
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Red Candy
Ancient Candle
Feedback
100% (36) +
Greetings one and all! And welcome...

Here on Arkham Island, we make sure our residents never want for anything... and we also make sure they never leave!
BUT, some residents may not... "adapt"
to the "rules" we have here. These residents are, unfortunately, terminated..
of their resident status here on Arkham Island...
As the Resident Warden, and head of ARC, it is my job to decide who stays, who needs to be put under observation... and who is terminated. It also falls under my jurisdiction to find replacement residents and thusly see to their capture from mystery islands or other Islanders.

Now, what does this mean for you? Well, let me tell you...

Eventually, all these villagers will likely need a new home, and you are free to lurk for them when the time comes for them to be terminated. Not all are original, so pay attention and take notes :) I give very good gifts though and can probably tell you all I've given them if they aren't original. Note: There is no guarantee residents on Observation will be terminated.

Terminated residents:
[will be put in boxes as soon as a deal is made]

Lucky the Doggo - Original [IN BOXES]
Bob the Cat - Original

Residents on Observation:
[still maintaining resident status but may be terminated in the future]

Patty the Cow

Permanent Residents:
[they're never getting off this island]

Stitches
Flurry
Beardo
Celia

Amiibos:
Hazel
Sprinkle
Wolfgang

Make an offer!

I will bump this thread from time to time so people who want these residents might see them. If there is no one lurking for a villager when they have been terminated, and no offer has been made on them, the villager will be disposed of via the void and subsequently tossed off the cliffs into the sea within 24 hours. Once a resident is put in boxes and lurkers are notified, there is only 8-12 hours before they too are tossed to the void of the sea.
You can make an offer on a villager any time, before or after they are in boxes. If I accept your offer, I will put them in boxes whenever you prefer (if they aren't already in boxes). Residents must be picked up within 24 hours of an accepted offer.

Offers that are a mix of NMTs and IGB and/or TBT are more likely to be accepted. ( I do refer to the villager tier list)

I am currently looking for these villagers and am willing to pay in NMTs, Bells, items, or villager trades (including my amiibos):
Kevin the jock pig, Jeremiah the lazy frog, and Judy the Snooty bear cub!

Will edit as necessary - All unoriginal villagers are loved and spoiled. No villagers were harmed in the making of this thread. No villagers are actually tossed to the sea.

Thank you! 😄

Audie
Rk4JvqG.png
the Peppy Wolf (Fox) has been adopted by @Asteresn with the help and kindness of @Coca!

Octavian
tumblr_inline_o19l5wHSxQ1stmbqz_500.gif
the Cranky Octopus has been adopted by @Laysea!

Last edited:
hello !! is your audie still free & if so how much would you want in bells ? i'm early in the game atm fkjdfsj

hello !! is your audie still free & if so how much would you want in bells ? i'm early in the game atm fkjdfsj

Hi there! She is still available :) I'm looking for at least some NMTs to resupply what I used to get her, but no worries though because she isn't in boxes yet! You still have time to get NMTs :) That's partly why I made the post so folks who want their dreamies can prepare for adoption. She's a Tier S villager so she's worth 50-100 NMT right now, which converts to around 7-12.6Million IGB.

Hi there! She is still available :) I'm looking for at least some NMTs to resupply what I used to get her, but no worries though because she isn't in boxes yet! You still have time to get NMTs :) That's partly why I made the post so folks who want their dreamies can prepare for adoption. She's a Tier S villager so she's worth 50-100 NMT right now, which converts to around 7-12.6Million IGB.

aww ok thank you!! i dont think i can realistically grind that hard this early in my game but if i get there at some point i'll check back!!

I am... able to do 55 nmt now plus bells if you wanted it for Audie !! :oops:

I am... able to do 55 nmt now plus bells if you wanted it for Audie !! :oops:

Oof D: x.x let me know how many bells so I can see if it beats the 100 NMT offer!
Post automatically merged:

I'm planning on kicking a villager out via amiibo today so it will either be Boots or Audie depending on when people need the villagers.

I already found Audie, so I can add 45 NMT to the offer of @Asteresn <3

Aw that's very kind of you!! I'd love to make that happen :D

Hey! Can I lurk for Cranston and Julia?? Tysm!

Unfortunately I don't have Cranston and Julia right now! Folks can only lurk for villagers on "observation" as I don't know how long I will be cycling 🙂

Thank you both SO MUCH for a smooth transaction :D Thank you @Asteresn for adopting Audie and giving her a good home, and thank you, thank, thank you to @Coca for your generosity to make this deal happen ☺ I love when everybody wins!

Octavian has been terminated (being replaced by Wolfgang) and is being put in boxes!

Octavian has been adopted!

Is Bunnie still available? I could offer TBT

She is - she's not in boxes yet as I haven't decided to move her out just yet :) But she will likely be moving in the next week or so, as long as I'm not too busy with moving!

Curly has asked to move, and I think it's time! :) hes not super popular, but I always found a jock pig hilarious 😂 he talks about his "abs" a lot lol

If anyone is interested, just comment!

Back