• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Odd/Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bacon Boy said:
Who's spamming it?

"Jaker99"
I never knew he would do something so nice.

@Kaleb
Exactly, and they're more prone to BAWWWing.

http://justinbieber.org/justin-bieber-fan-fiction/2244-hello-everyone-tbt.html
I take that back. This is ridiculous. And one person said that we're a group of nerds who have no girlfriends.

Problems:
This is a children's forum.
AC is for casuals, but some hardcore people enjoy it or used to.
This is coming from a "Bielieber" (sp?) or whatever those stupid preteen girls are.

Lets get 'em.

Crap, link doesn't work.

[Nook said:
,Aug 6 2010, 06:52:00 PM]
Bacon Boy said:
Who's spamming it?

"Jaker99"

@Kaleb

I take that back. This is ridiculous. And one person said that we're a group of nerds who have no girlfriends.

Problems:
This is coming from a "Bielieber" (sp?) or whatever those stupid preteen girls are.

Lets get 'em.

Crap, ]so we make a user then we fight back right?

hanyuuhau said:
[Nook said:
Bacon Boy said:
Who's spamming it?

"Jaker99"

@Kaleb

Problems:

Lets get 'em.

Yes. Load the Noobblasters.

[Nook said:
,Aug 6 2010, 07:21:16 PM]
hanyuuhau said:
[Nook said:
Bacon Boy said:
Who's spamming it?

"Jaker99"

@Kaleb

Problems:

Lets get 'em.

Which proves their point. You're a bright person sometimes.

Bacon Boy said:
[Nook said:
,Aug 6 2010, 07:21:16 PM]
hanyuuhau said:
[Nook said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://justinbieber.org/justin-bieber-fan-fiction/2244-hello-everyone-tbt.html

Problems:

Lets get 'em.

Which proves their point. You're a bright person sometimes.
I am? :3

It's funny how most people claim to hate his guts and call him a *censored.7.6*, but when I ask their reasoning for hating him, they just repeat themselves. Okay, you may not like his music. If you don't like his music, or him for whatever reason, don't pay him any attention? He's getting a lot more money than any of us, and he's pretty much set for life. I personally don't prefer to listen to him, but if he comes on I'm not going to go crazy and whine and complain.

ATWA said:
It's funny how most people claim to hate his guts and call him a *censored.7.6*, but when I ask their reasoning for hating him, they just repeat themselves. Okay, you may not like his music. If you don't like his music, or him for whatever reason, don't pay him any attention? He's getting a lot more money than any of us, and he's pretty much set for life. I personally don't prefer to listen to him, but if he comes on I'm not going to go crazy and whine and complain.
oh really

Smugleaf said:
ATWA said:
oh really
oh great a fan fiction section

what's your point

I think it's funny how some of you whine about being trolled, yet wish to do so onto other forums.
But hey, whatever gets your rocks off.

Ricano said:
I think it's funny how some of you whine about being trolled, yet wish to do so onto other forums.
But hey, whatever gets your rocks off.
and then I lold.

qft.

ATWA said:
I don't dislike him, I dislike the unnecessary and overrated attention he's received, because there once existed a time when you had to have actual singing talent and meaning behind your music to be recognized.

Ok my name is Justinhuglyface2

Add me if you wanna be friends with me !

Oh my god, we can't post without an administrator activation. I think they are really scared to be spammed lool

Blue_Alain said:
This forum is gonna be trolled for sure by people who dislike justin bieber. And their is alot of them....
Nah, they're not gonna let a little post-link advertising get in their way of their love for Justin. They really have no reason for trolling. Besides, it was one person - that Jaker99 idiot that put a link in two threads before he was banned.

ATWA said:
Smugleaf said:
ATWA said:
oh really
oh great a fan fiction section

what's your point
that's pretty much all we're saying is wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back