Odd/Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
FarrenTheRobot said:
Bacon Boy said:
CherryTree said:
I'm going to troll it for funzies. When it asked for your favorite song and why I said "Baby, because it's so bieberlicious!"
Loved Peter's Answer: "Baby, because when I hear it, I feel like he's standing right next to me, holding my hand."
u fergawt 2 tiep liek dis
Edit it, then.

Bacon Boy said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Bacon Boy said:
CherryTree said:
I'm going to troll it for funzies. When it asked for your favorite song and why I said "Baby, because it's so bieberlicious!"
Loved Peter's Answer: "Baby, because when I hear it, I feel like he's standing right next to me, holding my hand."
Edit it then.
baby bcuz wen i lissen 2 it it feels liek he is their holdin my hand

Or something like that, stupid proxy server wouldn't work. >:V

FarrenTheRobot said:
Bacon Boy said:
FarrenTheRobot said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Edit it then.
baby bcuz wen i lissen 2 it it feels liek he is their holdin my hand

Or something like that, stupid proxy server wouldn't work. >:V
Just sign up under your normal I.P.

My fanfiction on the site <div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">"Okay, so it was an average morning. Just like any other. Justin Bieber was asleep in her crib and started crying. So her exhausted mom got up AGAIN and decided nap time was over. She put Justin in her high chair and got out some Gerber Strained Turkey. She then proceeded to feed Justin. After she had the last drop of milk in her bottle, her mom realized it was 7:00 am. Justin had a concert in 2 HOURS! Concerts are normally performed at night, but because Justin has to be in bed by 8:00 pm they made an exception. Justin's mother put the tube from the helium tank into her baby's mouth and flipped the on switch. An hour and 50 minutes later they went to the concert. Her mom just gave Justin a crayon, all he wrote was baby. So that was what she sung on stage. Everything was amazing until someone threw a big ass water bottle at her head. She thought it was some candy so she tried to catch it. But it was a hard water bottle, she played it cool to the dismay of her haters. However, as she exited the stage she fainted. She's been in a coma ever since."</div>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back