• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Odd/Ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smugleaf said:
ATWA said:
Smugleaf said:
ATWA said:
It's funny how most people claim to hate his guts and call him a *censored.7.6*, but when I ask their reasoning for hating him, they just repeat themselves. Okay, you may not like his music. If you don't like his music, or him for whatever reason, don't pay him any attention? He's getting a lot more money than any of us, and he's pretty much set for life. I personally don't prefer to listen to him, but if he comes on I'm not going to go crazy and whine and complain.
oh really
oh great a fan fiction section

what's your point
that's pretty much all we're saying is wrong
Although, had there been technology during the Beatles time, there would be several Beatles Fan Forums with maybe even some fan fictions. Now, I'm not comparing the Beatles' singing to Justin's, I'm only comparing their popularity. Whilst The Beatles still have a long running popularity going, Justin Bieber is just another Aaron Carter that will fade eventually and people will move onto their next fad. Every singer has a fanbase, and the more the media pushes him, the more people seem to like him and therefore, they make forums about him. I mean, hell, we have a forum about Animal Crossing and Video Games.

Bacon Boy said:
Smugleaf said:
ATWA said:
Smugleaf said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepoh really
oh great a fan fiction section

what's your point
Although, had there been technology during the Beatles time, there would be several Beatles Fan Forums with maybe even some fan fictions. Now, I'm not comparing the Beatles' singing to Justin's, I'm only comparing their popularity. Whilst The Beatles still have a long running popularity going, Justin Bieber is just another Aaron Carter that will fade eventually and people will move onto their next fad. Every singer has a fanbase, and the more the media pushes him, the more people seem to like him and therefore, they make forums about him. I mean, hell, we have a forum about Animal Crossing and Video Games.
...what does that have to do with what i just said?

Smugleaf said:
Bacon Boy said:
Smugleaf said:
ATWA said:
That, possibly, we're in the wrong for saying that it's disturbing they have a Justin Bieber forum, when we have a forum dedicated to video games.

And like I said, if the technology were around, The Beatles would have had a forum for them, too. We can't find faults in them just because of our disdain for the singer, no matter how disturbing the fan fictions are.

Bacon Boy said:
Smugleaf said:
Bacon Boy said:
Smugleaf said:
That, possibly, we're in the wrong for saying that it's disturbing they have a Justin Bieber forum, when we have a forum dedicated to video games.

And like I said, if the technology were around, The Beatles would have had a forum for them, too. We can't find faults in them just because of our disdain for the singer, no matter how disturbing the fan fictions are.
I have no problem with the forum... just the fan-fiction... and you know, it's all a matter of opinion, I find it normal for there to be a forum for video games (exchanging friend codes, buying things, etc) and maybe some JB fangirl finds it "nerdy" or something. idk/c.

Justin Bieber sucks.

Video Games don't.

End of story.
Personally, I'd rather have video games exist than have him not getting abducted by hostile aliens.

Ricano said:
I think it's funny how some of you whine about being trolled, yet wish to do so onto other forums.
But hey, whatever gets your rocks off.
Couldn't have said it any better Actually, i probably could =P

Kaleb said:
ATWA said:
It's funny how most people claim to hate his guts and call him a *censored.7.6*, but when I ask their reasoning for hating him, they just repeat themselves. Okay, you may not like his music. If you don't like his music, or him for whatever reason, don't pay him any attention? He's getting a lot more money than any of us, and he's pretty much set for life. I personally don't prefer to listen to him, but if he comes on I'm not going to go crazy and whine and complain.
I don't dislike him, I dislike the unnecessary and overrated attention he's received, because there once existed a time when you had to have actual singing talent and meaning behind your music to be recognized.
So you're saying he can't sing? I'm going to be honest, he has a good voice. Otherwise, the company he's signed with wouldn't have accepted him.

ATWA said:
Kaleb said:
ATWA said:
I don't dislike him, I dislike the unnecessary and overrated attention he's received, because there once existed a time when you had to have actual singing talent and meaning behind your music to be recognized.
So you're saying he can't sing? I'm going to be honest, he has a good voice. Otherwise, the company he's signed with wouldn't have accepted him.
They said that about Yoko Ono, too...

Seriously, that really is pretty sad. When I told my cousins I heard him complaining about his voice growing too deep to hit some of the high notes in his songs, they burst out laughing. Here's an excerpt of some Justin Bieber fan fiction I might submit:

" Justin looked into her eyes and then quickly looked away. "I'm sorry," he whispered, a tear in his eye. "But my voice is just growing too deep to hit a high note. I'll never be able to sing you a 'happy birthday' again in that voice you love." With that, Clarabelle Cow cried and ran away, weeping over her lost love. "

Totally immature fan fiction for a totally immature singer. xD Well, at least it's not Twilight.

Kimono Girl Kristen said:
Seriously, that really is pretty sad. When I told my cousins I heard him complaining about his voice growing too deep to hit some of the high notes in his songs, they burst out laughing. Here's an excerpt of some Justin Bieber fan fiction I might submit:

" Justin looked into her eyes and then quickly looked away. "I'm sorry," he whispered, a tear in his eye. "But my voice is just growing too deep to hit a high note. I'll never be able to sing you a 'happy birthday' again in that voice you love." With that, Clarabelle Cow cried and ran away, weeping over her lost love. "

Totally immature fan fiction for a totally immature singer. xD Well, at least it's not Twilight.
Clarabelle Cow? lolwut

And all of the girls and boys have Justin Bieber somewhere in their avatar or signature.

Disgusting!

What a shame....although I do think the Justin Bieber thing is getting blown out of proportion on both sides...

John102 said:
What a shame....although I do think the Justin Bieber thing is getting blown out of proportion on both sides...
Our side's fine. The other side...not so much.

I'm going to troll it for funzies. When it asked for your favorite song and why I said "Baby, because it's so bieberlicious!"

CherryTree said:
I'm going to troll it for funzies. When it asked for your favorite song and why I said "Baby, because it's so bieberlicious!"
Loved Peter's Answer: "Baby, because when I hear it, I feel like he's standing right next to me, holding my hand."

Bacon Boy said:
CherryTree said:
Loved Peter's Answer: "Baby, because when I hear it, I feel like he's standing right next to me, holding my hand."
u fergawt 2 tiep liek dis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back