• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Odds and ends : )

Gourmetsalmon

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (25) +
Hello!
My storage was getting clustered so I decided to put some odds and ends up for sale! There isn't really anything special but hopefully you see something you like!
List of what I'm selling: http://moridb.com/catalogs/gf0bnuTzFW
2 orderables: 1 tbt
1 unorderable: 1tbt
Catalog 5 items: 1tbt
I will also accept trades from my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/IW1uzzU6fZ
Prices are negotiable! [Also keep in mind I'm a huge sucker for clovers ;)]
Please leave what you'd like, your total, your fc, and wether you'd prefer pickup or delivery.​

Last edited:
I don't need anything, but I can get you the zen cupboard and zen desk. Just know I won't be able to trade until Sunday night or Monday since I'm not at home for the weekend

Hi, I would like your three dog statues, please. Would you like to visit Claudes RV in my town, since you want at least three of his items? If not, I'm fine paying in BTB, and I would prefer to pick up, please.

Mayor Paladina
Town of Wagtales
FC: 0533-9234-6649

Last edited:
I don't need anything, but I can get you the zen cupboard and zen desk. Just know I won't be able to trade until Sunday night or Monday since I'm not at home for the weekend

That sounds lovely! How much would you like for them? Also, I'm completely okay with waiting :^)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, I would like your three dog statues, please. Would you like to visit Claudes RV in my town, since you want at least three of his items? If not, I'm fine paying in BTB, and I would prefer to pick up, please.

Mayor Paladina
Town of Wagtales
FC: 0533-9234-6649

Thank you for the offer to visit but sadly I have little to no meow coupons �� so would it be okay if you paid tbt? . Also pickup sounds perfect just lmk when you're available : )

Thank you for the offer to visit but sadly I have little to no meow coupons �� so would it be okay if you paid tbt? . Also pickup sounds perfect just lmk when you're available : )[/QUOTE]

Hi, BTB it is! I am turning on my game, will add your FC, and watch for your open gate. OK?

Back