offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

for anyone who still hasnt gotten the train station renovation public works project unlocked and wants some last minute help before the severs shut down on april 8, i can spam-visit you
or if you need the badge for visiting other people's towns, i can open my gate and let you visit me however many times you want

i also have all the fruits, all the main street shops, and i can let you catalogue any orderable piece of furniture

i am most commonly available from roughly between 5 & 6pm until midnight eastern
my FC is 1650-5231-3170
I would love some last minute help with town visits, it is very appreciated!
My friend code is in my signature and bio

@Slayer when are you going to be online and how many visits do you need?
Currently I only have 1 visit lol : p
Aiming for 100, we'll see if its possible
I'll try to be online 6-8pm MST every day
Then Saturday as much as I can ofc

@Slayer ok, i can normally get about 20 visits per hour, so we should be able to get it unlocked for you, barring connection issues

for anyone who still hasnt gotten the train station renovation public works project unlocked and wants some last minute help before the severs shut down on april 8, i can spam-visit you
or if you need the badge for visiting other people's towns, i can open my gate and let you visit me however many times you want

i also have all the fruits, all the main street shops, and i can let you catalogue any orderable piece of furniture

i am most commonly available from roughly between 5 & 6pm until midnight eastern
my FC is 1650-5231-3170
3196-9957-6377
I’ll be online this week

@Stnh can you be more specific as to what time youll be on? and how many visits do you need?

@Freya_Druid you want me to visit or open my gate?
Post automatically merged:

actually, im just going to open my gate, theres something i need to do so im going to be semi-afk for a bit

Ok I’ll open up the gate!
Post automatically merged:

It’s open.

Last edited:
ok, with a little bit of luck i wont have anymore interruptions tonight

@Slayer i can start visiting you now (?)

Back