offering free help with travel badges and train station renovation

I need a bunch more for the train station upgrade, if you spam visit my town I'll do the same for yours. I usually play more often around evening/night hours.
Ive added you, my friend code is in signature.
I can help tomorrow from 6-8pm MST (give or take)

no, i think you didnt add me to your friend list
oh sorry I think I got mixed up somewhere in this thread (also kinda distracted doing other stuff while I'm doing this lol). I can add you when they're done visiting, still need more visits and will visit yours a bunch too

I’m going to call it a night after this visit @Rainy.Nights i got about 45 visits in but if you need more I’ll be back tomorrow for more badge grinding.
Cool, thanks that helped a ton! Not exactly sure what I'm up to now but I'll let you know later if I need more. Did you want me to visit your town tomorrow?

@shiiko Just added you, if you're still here I'll be here for awhile and can visit
Edit: Visiting yours atm

Last edited:
@Rainy.Nights i was afk encouraging tika to use her cat wheel lol
my internet completely went out for a min, but it seems to be back up now
Post automatically merged:

did you want me to visit you for a bit? or if youre working on the traveling badge i can reopen my gate

@Rainy.Nights i was afk encouraging tika to use her cat wheel lol
my internet completely went out for a min, but it seems to be back up now

did you want me to visit you for a bit? or if youre working on the traveling badge i can reopen my gate

Yeah you can visit, still need more for both, so we can take turns if you want. Just opened the gate.

@Rainy.Nights resetti ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

i shouldve gotten ~30 visits done for you at least

@Rainy.Nights resetti ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

i shouldve gotten ~30 visits done for you at least
Yeah just saw it, that's ok you helped a bunch. Do you want me to visit you some more now or take a break?

completely up to you, i can leave my gate open while i do other things or if youre close to 100, i can finish that
Just checked and finally got the station project request, thanks again! If you're busy now I can visit your town more tomorrow, I got other stuff to do soon too, but I'm still working on that badge so I can help you out later.

Just checked and finally got the station project request, thanks again! If you're busy now I can visit your town more tomorrow, I got other stuff to do soon too, but I'm still working on that badge so I can help you out later.
congrats!
i have other things to do, but i'll have my ds sitting here on the desk next to me, so

Resetti again, well I did a bunch tonight and I'll go ahead and take a break there. I'll be back on here tomorrow and can do some more then if you still need it.

Sorry I ended up getting busy and haven't had the time to look at the site for awhile. I've been doing it back and forth with my partners 3ds so I should be fine, thankyou so much for the opportunity at help I appreciate it 💙

If anyone comes on looking to spam a town lmk! I'll be popping in throughout the day to check m notifs and will be available to spam others later in the evening (CST).

Back