• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

I'm not aloud to play my Wii now, and I didn't play yesterday :x

I've gotta check my prices before the day is over T_T

If anyone wants to sell turnips in my town, there is only an hour left in my town, so make it fast.

o my gosh i wish that i was on yesterday so i could have come to ur town crash man! anyone selling for good today???

[quote="b]50k and donations are welcome haha. I'll add you and my gates are open.[/quote]

What are the donations for when Wi-Fi, can someone else donate to your Town Funds or is it for your character's bank account, I'm just curious?

JasonBurrows said:
[quote="b]50k and donations are welcome haha. I'll add you and my gates are open.

What are the donations for when Wi-Fi, can someone else donate to your Town Funds or is it for your character's bank account, I'm just curious?[/quote]i dont think other people can donate to your town... you just give them the money and then they donate it to the town fund...

Back