• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

I just made 4700 bells which is really nothing but I all i did was just go to Joan then today just sold them :p

97 Bells For
1 Turnip
Bought 100 Turnips For
9700 Bells
144 Bells For One Turnip
Sold For $14,400
Profit: $4700 :gyroiddance:

commando1898 said:
I just made 4700 bells which is really nothing but I all i did was just go to Joan then today just sold them :p

97 Bells For
1 Turnip
Bought 100 Turnips For
9700 Bells
144 Bells For One Turnip
Sold For $14,400
yeah but you hardly made a profit at all.... i mean seriously you could have made more then that by just selling fruit....

commando1898 said:

97 Bells For
1 Turnip
Bought 100 Turnips For
9700 Bells
144 Bells For One Turnip
Sold For $14,400
You buy thusands of turnips.

Anyway i need good prices mine are at 77bells.

wish it was 77k bells.

lol when i first got the game i didnt know how the turnip thing worked and turnip prices were always like aboves 250 now i know how it works its always lik 50 0.o

yodazeltchy1 said:
lol when i first got the game i didnt know how the turnip thing worked and turnip prices were always like aboves 250 now i know how it works its always lik 50 0.o
okkkkkk....

yodazeltchy1 said:
dude that sucks. That happend to me in WW as well

Back