• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Offical Turnip Prices Topic

Rorato74 said:
i bought like... 990+40= 1030 turnips for like 110,000 k and no one has good prices....
<big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big><big>: (</big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big></big>

Rorato74 said:
i bought like... 990+40= 1030 turnips for like 110,000 k and no one has good prices....
maybe because nook doesnt buy today? have you thought about that yet?

:gyroidcircle:

Rorato74 said:
i mean like TT ahead to each day?
there's a rumor (that i'm not sure if it will ever be proven if it's true or false) about nook with turnip prices... apparently, if you time travel, he will be less likely to have high turnip days. people that don't time travel usually have better luck with high prices than people that do time travel.

so maybe that's not a good idea... if you were to time travel though even with this rumor going around, i would make sure you -never- go more than 1 week ahead or before the sunday you bought them.

also... i don't see why people are talking about checking the turnip prices and only doing so once a day. nook could have turnips with the asking price of 30 when you get home from school, and that night right before closing, or even 1 hour later, he could be asking for them for 584. you need to be checking every hour you're playing - not just once a day.

yethmarthter said:
XArceus said:
Oh, I never knew you had to check every hour O.O
You don't, He changes the prices at midday
every 3 hours or so my nook will have a change in the pricing - maybe by 1 or 2 bells, or sometimes by a few hundred. he does change it once every few hours - not only midday.

Back