• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official AC:3DS Release Date Speculation Thread

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
I'm sure i'm not the only one getting bored of everyone posting "Gamestop told me this" "Gmestop told me that" - here you can discuss the release date upon AC:3DS, considering there is lots of speculation that it should be released around summer. please try to refrain from posting dates gamestop told you, try post your own speculation of when you think it should be released. Hopefully this should stop the spammy of everyone going crazy about release dates in irrelevant threads

The game will be released in the fall in Japan!! (Between Septemper and November) - and is currently almost confirmed to be released in November for Japan

The game will be released in 2013 for Europe, and is speculated to be the same for America

Last edited:
Calling Spring 2012. The Roundtable from the video aid the release date is not too far off. Course it's just some misplaced optimism on my end.

Last edited:
Well, almost everybody says that its gonna be May 2th! But it can also be in the summer!
May seems like a good time for this to be released, but shouldn't it be released in Japan first? Has there even been an official title for the Japanese version?

May seems like a good time for this to be released, but shouldn't it be released in Japan first? Has there even been an official title for the Japanese version?

USA and CA got City Folk days before it was released in JP, so it's hard to tell.

If it doesn't come out this year, it'll probably be very early next year

I sure do hope that it comes out this year.
I'm guessing maybe sometime around April or May, just into spring and not too far off summer!
When it does come out I'll be running out to a game shop and buying it the day it comes out :)

I'm expecting a Q2-Q3 release date as there has been very little information posted about the game so far.I wouldn't get my hopes up.

At least i will be able to get money for the game by the time it comes out (i hope) if it comes out next year then... **** ***** ***** ** ***** *** **** ***** i will hate nintendo... but i'll still love them... that make no sense

Well, since there has been speculation about an April 1 release date (which I think is funny...really? April Fool's Day?) I did a little research to make some discoveries. Apparently, the UK Gamestop is using that as their placeholder for pre-sales there. It also states in the small print that the shipping date can change with no notice.

As we all know, Gamestop is not a very reliable resource, and I have found no other references to this date on any reliable site.

Just thought I would share.

Mmm, I'm going to try and refrain myself from asking anybody about a release date. I visit these forums everyday, so I figure when I see something like "OMG ITS OUT!!" as a thread, I'll call up gamestop or go on their site to confirm... THEN I'll run there to get my copy. ;)

Yes. It is confirmed for a fact that it will be out at some point this year.
Which is good enough for me right now.

Back