• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official AC:3DS Release Date Speculation Thread

I'll just be happy to get the game, I do not care who gets it first, if someone elce gets it first I'll just study what they did and not make there mistakes

I'll just be happy to get the game, I do not care who gets it first, if someone elce gets it first I'll just study what they did and not make there mistakes

this. Like we'll know if Animal Tracks returns. Hints and stuff it'll be good.

I agree with Rooster.
Most likely Japan will get it first?
and Europe and the US will get it a few days to a week later?
Hopefully in that time someone will put up a face guide, so I don't have to walk around with a face I hate. This was one of the main reasons I used to reset in Wild World and City Folk :/

I'm kinda expecting a late September/ early October release.
I'm sure everyone here already knows this but there's speculation that it could come out on the 28th September. That sounds realistic to me. Plus if that's the case it would come out just before my birthday! (1st October) :D

I agree with Rooster.
Most likely Japan will get it first?
and Europe and the US will get it a few days to a week later?
Hopefully in that time someone will put up a face guide, so I don't have to walk around with a face I hate. This was one of the main reasons I used to reset in Wild World and City Folk :/

I'm kinda expecting a late September/ early October release.
I'm sure everyone here already knows this but there's speculation that it could come out on the 28th September. That sounds realistic to me. Plus if that's the case it would come out just before my birthday! (1st October) :D

(this is just assumptions so yeah....)

the speculated release date is September 28, Amazon of France, so that would the the European release date, so from that i'm guessing;

Japan ~ September 20-25
US ~ September 22-26
Europe/Australia ~ September 26-30

I'm okay if it's around October, too.

And yes, faces aren't something i really cared about, except on ACCF when i made my female character i got an ugly one, and now i've been wearing glasses to cover up the horrible eyes since 2008 haha.

(this is just assumptions so yeah....)

the speculated release date is September 28, Amazon of France, so that would the the European release date, so from that i'm guessing;

Japan ~ September 20-25
US ~ September 22-26
Europe/Australia ~ September 26-30

I'm okay if it's around October, too.

And yes, faces aren't something i really cared about, except on ACCF when i made my female character i got an ugly one, and now i've been wearing glasses to cover up the horrible eyes since 2008 haha.

They sound like realistic dates.
I just wish they could give us it in the summer since that is the best time to play AC.
Oh I cared a lot about them haha.
Mostly in WW though.
When I stepped out of the taxi, I'd look at my face, If I didn't like it; the DS would be switched off and turned back on, then I would try again.
Then once I worked out a combination I liked, I wanted atleast one dog in my town, if I didn't get a dog, it would be reset.
I was very fussy back then, hahaha!

Lol.

I'm actually happy for a fall release date.
Summer will then be the last season we get to play in the game, and there's so much to do in summer - so in a way i'm happy it's not being released in summer. Also there's expensive fish and bugs out in the summer, so money would be too easy to make if released then.
I'm really liking the fall release date (close to my birthday, October 27 - hehe)

I'll be happy if it comes out before the end of the year.
There are people who have been waiting since 2010 for the game to come out.
^_^ I am so happy that we got a general release date.

Lol.

I'm actually happy for a fall release date.
Summer will then be the last season we get to play in the game, and there's so much to do in summer - so in a way i'm happy it's not being released in summer. Also there's expensive fish and bugs out in the summer, so money would be too easy to make if released then.
I'm really liking the fall release date (close to my birthday, October 27 - hehe)

Bidoof, I've just realised you're in Australia?
Doesn't the game change so like in our winter it'll be your summer in the game, or are your seasons messed up?
Kinda off-topic sorry, but I was just wondering!

Doesn't the game change so like in our winter it'll be your summer in the game, or are your seasons messed up?

that is a vary good question, i am wondering this now as well

I'll just reply to all of these

I just want the game before october, need time to buy candy
yeah i kinda want the game before October, too

I'll be happy if it comes out before the end of the year.
There are people who have been waiting since 2010 for the game to come out.
^_^ I am so happy that we got a general release date.
I'm pretty sure it's confirmed for all countries for 2012, if not E3 will help us out

Yeah, it's fall for me and in CF it's spring, it doesn't bother me, i actually like it.
When Halloween comes around here, it's soo hot, i like seeing it be done in the game and everything is orange.
I don't get what you mean by "messed up seasons" though they're just opposite from most countries on here

that is a vary good question, i am wondering this now as well
very*
just read above ^^^

i know how to spell very correctly, its just bad habbit using a "a"
o and october is hella hot where im from too. dosnt make sence but hey when your out and about its nice

@Bidoof, yea that's what I meant, I couldn't think of the word I wanted I just meant like its opposite for you so it must be weird haha!:)

i know how to spell very correctly, its just bad habbit using a "a"
o and october is hella hot where im from too. dosnt make sence but hey when your out and about its nice
an* "a"
oh*
@Bidoof, yea that's what I meant, I couldn't think of the word I wanted I just meant like its opposite for you so it must be weird haha!:)
all good haha

Back