• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official AC:NL Villager Pictures

Hamusuta

miss juicy baby!
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
OK SO YOU KNOW HOW EACH VILLAGER FOR ANY GAME HAD AN 'OFFICIAL PICTURE' (for example the Hamlet one in my signature) WELL I JUST FOUND ALL THE OFFICIAL ARTWORK FOR EACH NEW LEAF VILLAGER, SOME YOU CAN'T SEE VERY WELL. BUT WHO CARES OMG IM SO EXCITED :D

ACNL17.png

ACNL15.png

ACNL16.png

ACNL11.png

ACNL14.png

ACNL13.png

ACNL12.png

ACNL10.png

ACNL9.png

ACNL8.png

ACNL7.png

ACNL6.png

ACNL5.png

ACNL4.png

ACNL3.png

ACNL1.png

ACNL2.png

Ok so most of you are going to be like 'oh wow big deal, its just a bunch of pictures,' WELL ITS A BIG DEAL TO ME OK?! :(

Original Source: catfein.tumblr.com

Last edited:
Oh fab!

Do you happen to have links to larger versions of these images by any chance?

P.S. Apple's cuteness is just too much.

Last edited:
There is so much of them! I love the way there is a hamster called Apple and a mouse called Cheese :D

I love the deer ones.. But I always hated frogs.. And the robot frog is really ugly.. When he is in my town, I'll chase him away..

Oh gosh I love the sheep so much. (Except that creepy clown one!! I mean come on, hahaha!) I wonder if I could make it my goal to get all the sheep villagers...hmm...

Thanks so much!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Finally a good picture of Shanti! :D Also who is that adorable White/pink Deer! I wan't her :)

*Please send all snooty villagers to me*

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Finally a good picture of Shanti! :D Also who is that adorable White/pink Deer! I wan't her :)

*Please send all snooty villagers to me*
I believe that is Natalie :)

They're so cute! Out of the new villagers, my favorite would be the white deer. She's so gorgeous! Some of the new hamsters are cute, too. My favorite is the one that looks like Raichu.

I hope I don't get any of the Frog, Lion, Ape, Anteater, or Hippo villagers in my town. I find them all to be ugly.

Back