• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Official AC:NL Villager Pictures

They're so cute! Out of the new villagers, my favorite would be the white deer. She's so gorgeous! Some of the new hamsters are cute, too. My favorite is the one that looks like Raichu.

I hope I don't get any of the Frog, Lion, Ape, Anteater, or Hippo villagers in my town. I find them all to be ugly.

Don't say anything bad about Camofrog or else... :mad:

I'm fairly certain that these pictures are missing a few of the villagers. There was a discussion post about this on ACC and we determined that a bunch of confirmed villagers are actually missing from these pictures. The only one that comes to mind right now is Jeremiah.

I love the deer ones.. But I always hated frogs.. And the robot frog is really ugly.. When he is in my town, I'll chase him away..

Don't be so rude to Ribbot! Digital-robot-frog-thingies have feelings too you know!;)

That site is pretty good, but the language is a bit of a problem. :D Something similar in English would be awesome.

E: Oh my God! There is an Eagle dressed like a Knight. <3 I so want that guy in my village.

Last edited:
is that all the pictures? someone said bats were in new leaf? that just a rumour?

Naw, there are no bats in New Leaf, unfortunately.

(If you're referring to Jesirawr's swapnote, it was about how nice it would be to have bat villagers in the game. :p)

I hope there are bat villagers on Animal Crossing on the Wii U!
Along with dragon villagers, chinchilla villagers, and also the sea otter villagers!

Sometimes I wonder who created each animal. Some are really cute and lovable, others... not so much.

It's funny how Patty the cow is called Patricia in the German version and looks just like an old friend of mine, who surprisingly has the same name... :rolleyes:

Chevre, come to my town pleeeeease.

I love that goat. I had her in both Wild World and City folk/Let's go to the City. What a coincidence if I get her again. She never ever left my town in both games.

(If you're referring to Jesirawr's swapnote, it was about how nice it would be to have bat villagers in the game. :p)

I would LOVE bat villagers so so much! There could be so many awesome ones o3o
I was thinking the other day how I wish there was a red panda in the game, too...

Sometimes I wonder who created each animal. Some are really cute and lovable, others... not so much.

Yeah, me too. Some of them I look at and think to the designer "what were you thinking? you really think someone would want that thing in their town?"

Back