• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

Need someone to hold Fang for me. He is already in boxes and need help ASAP. I have tons and tons of hybrids and rare items thatI could give you as a thank you for helping me. I can also promise you a villager of your choice in return. Just pleasepleaseplease take him for me until I reset my town, so for approx. 2 days. Then I'd like him back. But I really need him out NOW cause it's very late and I need to go to sleep.

Last edited:
Need someone to hold Fang for me. He is already in boxes and need help ASAP. I have tons and tons of hybrids and rare items thatI could give you as a thank you for helping me. I can also promise you a villager of your choice in return. Just pleasepleaseplease take him for me until I reset my town, so for approx. 2 days. Then I'd like him back. But I really need him out NOW cause it's very late and I need to go to sleep.

Do you still need someone to take him?

I need somebody to hold Marshal for me! I can offer 1mil on pick up and 4 mil on taking back! PM me if interested!

Looking for someone to hold Stitches for me c: I'll pay 30 TBT

I Am Looking For People To Hold Lily And Lolly For Me Please. I Can Offer IGB, TBT And Several In Game Items. Let Me Know If You Are Interested And Then We Can Talk About Payment

I need someone to hold Bonbon for me, for a week at the max so I can get my 3rd copy of AC to start my second town c: Please pm me if willing to hold her for me and details of payment, thanks!

Last edited:
Please pm me if you are able to hold beau or erik for me! I will gladly pay you in hybrids, bells, or tbt. Just let me know when is the soonest you can pick him up, thank you very much!

Need someone to hold my Stitches since I am not done with the 16 villager cycle, I am currently on the 9th villager. Please pm me for more info and pricing

Last edited:
Ignore

Last edited:
Still looking for someone to hold Stitches for me c:

Still looking for someone to hold Stitches please c:

Please can somebody hold Rudy for me? He's in boxes (I haven't played for a few days). I really want him to be held, I can pay in IGB. VM or PM me please! :)

I am available to hold one villager at the moment. Feel free to PM me with details.

I love Stitches!!! What's holding?

Holding is when you let take somebody's villager that is in boxes and let them
move into your town. You hold their villager (by keeping it in your town and
not let it move away) and then give it back to them when they need it back (of
course you have to get them to move out and go into boxes for them to pick
the villager back up again)

well I hoped that helped but the first post kinda explains it better:

"Please note that holding is letting someone keep a hold of your villager with intent on getting it back. Held villagers are not yours to keep or sell/trade/giveaway/auction/let be voided/etc on the Bell tree or on any other site. Failure to hold properly can lead to a negative wifi rating."

Hello! If someone wouldn't mind holding Olivia for me, that would be great! I'm going to be resetting my town, so I'll only need her held for a bit. Less than a day would work, if anyone has the time! I can pay in TBT, IGB, or pink rose hybrids!

Edit: Please disregard, my younger brother offered to hold her for me!

Last edited:
Back