• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading Official Hold my Villager thread

URGENT Need someone to hold my dreamies while I reset, I can pay LOTS OF TBT, keep in mind my pickup time may vary from 12hrs - 3days. Please dont talk to, do favors, or interact with them whatsoever, other than greeting for the first time. When I tell you I'm ready to pick them up I can Get one at a time and grab them when they're in boxes, though you dont have to rush to move them out as I will still need time to settle in.
Still Need someone to Hold,
Marshal, Rosie, Merry.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to hold Maple while I reset! If you need payment, I'll gladly provide it. VM or PM me if you're willing to help, thank you!

Had to void her unfortunately...hopefully I can find her again soon..

Last edited:
need someone to hold a villager from my cycling town so I can move them into my main town 30 ish minutes after, depending how fast I can make room! c:
I have a lot of IGB if anyone is interested, or I might be able to provide a few TBT bells.
If you're looking for something a bit more special, tell me what Villager you're looking for and I will try to get hold of them for you asap.
Please message me if you are willing to do so, with your Timezone, when you're available and what payment you would like.
Thank you!

I can hold one villagers but I don't know who to contact so please send me a message :)

Can someone hold all of my villagers? Whitney, Mitzi, Fang, Marina, Cookie, Flurry, Rudy, Beau, Muffy, and Julian?

I could hold someone, but not all species because I want to have different animals in my town and main street, considering I'll have to give them back later (I'm minding the ones in the void too).
Right now I could take two goats, one kangaroo, two gorillas, one hamster, one hippo, one lion, one bear, one sheep, two octopuses (not Zucker because he already is my neighbour), one wolf or one rhino.

Last edited:
Could anyone hold my villagers found in sig?

I have a 4th game I bought when they were on sale. I can start it up and hold your villagers. One exception though, Flurry is one of the villagers I plan to have in my 4th town. So if you are willing, I would keep her and then let you have her for free when she shows up in my cycling town (I just restarted this cycling town and she has not been in this town yet (she could show up today or a month from now though). Otherwise you will need to find someone else to hold her. Can you give me some time today to find a good town map before I start taking them today?

I have a 4th game I bought when they were on sale. I can start it up and hold your villagers. One exception though, Flurry is one of the villagers I plan to have in my 4th town. So if you are willing, I would keep her and then let you have her for free when she shows up in my cycling town (I just restarted this cycling town and she has not been in this town yet (she could show up today or a month from now though). Otherwise you will need to find someone else to hold her. Can you give me some time today to find a good town map before I start taking them today?

Sure thing! Well, you could have Flurry if she ever pings, since she was a random move-in. Cookie is moving out very soon.

Back