• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official March Sig Competition!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Well once again I call all the greatest sig makers together. Now March..... what is a good theme for march..... I honestly suggest spring break but accoring to Storm t is the perfect time for AC sigs.... So it shall be!!!

Animal Crossing sigs this month (I would award special points to those that show spring break somehow too

:p of course I am not the only one judging the sigs as everyone does

:p )

Sigs will be due on the 20th as always.

anyways, Prizes

1st special rank, a place in the ultimate sig gallery, as well as 1000 forum bells

2nd, gets 500 bells and a spot in the gallery

3rd gets 250 bells, and a spot in the gallery .

GOOD LUCK

:p

temp8qi.png

funnehmz1.png

lolsig.png

TBTJman.png

nookbadal7.png

sigACSpring.png

artwork_animal_crossing_wild_world_.jpg

43niwif.jpg

dontcarousesigfn2.png

sigae4.png

Idontcareatthispoint.png

KirosSpringSig.png

acsig.jpg

GAH!
you two with the same avatar confuse me. I thought someone was replying to themselves....

*Justin125joins the fun.

hmm... If i've got time i'll try to make one... can I submit a skin? I already have one of those done. : )

skins don't really count as sigs...at least a banner would be close.... but you could easily convert one of those into a sig

SPORGE27 said:
skins don't really count as sigs...at least a banner would be close.... but you could easily convert one of those into a sig

sigh.

I tried.

yeah, I'll hopefully make one...

I made one, showed it to someone, and as I thought, it needs just a bit more work. You can expect it soon though.

;)

Back