• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
They joined January 9, 2014. It's currently April 5th. Meaning, it'd be like 4 days until we hit April 9, when she'd technically qualify for hosting.

I was doing the math in the case that it was already April 9th. Wouldn't that still be three months, or is my justification of a full month different from yours?

I'll let Justin decide anyway, debating about math isn't the most fun thing to do.

I was doing the math in the case that it was already April 9th. Wouldn't that still be three months, or is my justification of a full month different from yours?

I'll let Justin decide anyway, debating about math isn't the most fun thing to do.

I get three months too. Even if it was four months, she'd still have to wait four days. You can't just lighten the rules like that because then people that are ten days away from hosting would feel like they should be able to host too.

Just realized I frikin screwed up my math, I was off by an entire month. xD

By the way, these requirements aren't necessarily set in stone forever, they're up to changes in the future depending on what you guys think. I figure we'll start off strict and we can relax them later if needed. Any feedback on them is appreciated.

I think Karen is known enough to make one. Maybe you should use the 4 month rule, but if someone is less, you could see how many people know them

I think Karen is known enough to make one. Maybe you should use the 4 month rule, but if someone is less, you could see how many people know them

Exactly, I was about to post that. This is a good idea, especially if the person is active in Mafia games.

Not necessary xD I'll just wait or give the details to someone who meets the requirements to host it ~ thanks everyone anyway though! (ITYW - do you meet them?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back