• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a tread about game history. . .

I understand that, but they're bickering about a game that's been over for a few weeks. I could understand it if it was the most recent one, but it's just pointless to talk about how game 6 was "cheated" because there's nothing that can be done. All that's going to happen is that people will end up devolving into a full-on argument instead of bickering and get in trouble.

I understand that, but they're bickering about a game that's been over for a few weeks. I could understand it if it was the most recent one, but it's just pointless to talk about how game 6 was "cheated" because there's nothing that can be done. All that's going to happen is that people will end up devolving into a full-on argument instead of bickering and get in trouble.

#Preach

Okay so I know with your new hosting rules you probably did these but I figured I would type these up in case you didn't.

TBT Mafia IV
The fourth game continued the strong tradition of mafia near the end of 2013. This time, before the game started, select players were sent an invitation to guarantee a spot in the game.

This game was the first themed game, taking inspiration from the Russian Revolution of 1917. The game featured the addition of the Mason role, the first non-mafia "team".

TBT Mafia V
The fifth game started after a two week hiatus of mafia games. It was inspired by the Lord of the Rings. Gandalf took the role of host this game.

This game featured the Bus Driver role, which was given to none other than Dolby. Unfortunately for him, his classic fake claim turned out to be his undoing, as town quickly lynched him. It also featured the Serial Killer role, which was quickly killed off.

In addition, this game set the new record for the blue massacre of night two, resulting in the deaths of two vigilantes, a doctor, and a veteran, in addition to a townie and two mafia members.

TBT Mafia VI
The sixth game of mafia was hosted by the brothers BellBringerGreen and BlueLeaf. This game continued along with themes, this time taking form of an anime. This game was known for animosity between some of the players and the hosts, resulting in a massive spam war, administrator intervention, and a modkill.

TBT Mini Mafia II
The second game in the mini mafia series was started before any official hosting was set up. As a result, the previous hosts had chosen Tina to host this game.

There were no unusual roles, however, it was known to have detailed night and day posts.

TBT Mini Mafia III
The third game in the mini mafia series was the last game before the official hosting rules were set up. It continued with the theme of simple, basic roles for mini mafia games.

TBT Mini Mafia IV
This game was the first IRC Mafia game, Kingmaker, to be adapted for the forum. It featured a new third party, the Lover, along with two necessary roles for the game, Kingmaker and King.

The game was notable for the set of lynches near the end of the game that ended up costing it for the town.

TBT Mini Mafia V
This game was the first experimental set-up, differing from the traditional style previous games had been played in. It was the first game to feature no role titles, only Town and Mafia. In addition, there was no night.

TBT Mafia VII
This game was successor to previous Animal Crossing themed mafia games on the forum. It was the first game to feature a closed set-up, creating a larger focus on post analysis and a step away from the meta-analysis that was larger in previous games.

It also brought items and currency to the Mafia series for the first time. These items, while serving as a major focal point and distraction for town, also was the key factor that caused town to win the game.

TBT Mafia VII
This game was successor to previous Animal Crossing themed mafia games on the forum. It was the first game to feature a closed set-up, creating a larger focus on post analysis and a step away from the meta-analysis that was larger in previous games.

It also brought items and currency to the Mafia series for the first time. These items, while serving as a major focal point and distraction for town, also was the key factor that caused town to win the game.
Is it over?

First post has been updated with the new hosting system! We currently have 1 open slot for Main Mafia and 3 open slots for Mini Mafia. As I said before, any "signups" posted in here between the old system and this new one haven't been added. You'll need to sign up again.

Please don't sign up and take a lot unless you really do want to host and have a theme/setup planned.

Can't copy the code or read spoilers on iPad so Ty @blueleaf for letting me know !

Last edited:
It would help if you would read the thread first to see that there are requirements, and a form to fill out now. :)

Put me in the queue for a "themeless" mini mafia :)

fasd

Username: KarlaKGB
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 3
Game Type: Mini
Game Theme: No theme
Game Setup Notes: Blind

Last edited:
That's off by like 4 days, I'm sure Jubs would let it slide.

I'll take cohost. Purpl I'm leaving ya, 2slow.

Unless I did the math wrong, I thought it was 3?

January to February: 1 Month
February to March: 2 Months
March to April: 3 Months.

Unless the month they joined counts as a full month, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back