• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia Official TBT Mafia General Thread - Game Types/Bans/Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, with the quickness of how Supernatural is going, I think that it'll be over soon. I'd suggest Tina waits until day three or so of Mini Mafia to start sign-ups for her game. Which I can't wait for, I love historical mafias.

Handpick people like me. I have been in every mafia so far and will never drop out.

Last edited:
I am also looking forward to the next round, and I hope I get a spot in it - I will play with a much more laid-back tactic next time. I need a couple of more games to truly get the hang of everything, I think!

Code:
Username: MissNoodle
TBT Mafia Games Completed: 4
Game Type: Mini-Mafia
Game Theme: Frozen
Game Setup Notes: I guess it's like a normal mafia, but with open roles, and you can see how many of each colour are still alive. No third-party, but mafia and blues are here.

Edit: I would really like to prove myself as a good game-maker, and I have been planning this game for a while.

Sorry, I didn't have the signups list updated until now. The list is actually full, you'll need to wait for Bioshock to end first.

Both lists are actually full at the moment. So that everybody is in the know, the way it will work is after one of the games end, I'll make a post in here saying a slot is open for that queue. The first one to post/re-post their signup sheet in here for that queue after my post will get the slot. Note that this will only be after my post goes up, so don't go spamming in here the very moment that the game ends.

2/4 times I was lynched day 2. The other time you hosted and I don't know about the other time.

AC Mafia lynched day 2.
Biomafia lynched day 2.
And in my game, MM3, you were lynched day 2. ;)

The only thing out of place is Mafia 6 where you were lynched day 5.

AC Mafia lynched day 2.
Biomafia lynched day 2.
And in my game, MM3, you were lynched day 2. ;)

The only thing out of place is Mafia 6 where you were lynched day 5.
I did not get lynched in cell mafia and I forgot about HP mafia.

Which is easier to host? Main or Mini.
My frozen one would better suit main, so is that 30 people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back