• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey all! i'm gonna be canceling the session because it's quite chaotic. (i thought it would be a slow night like the other, but i guess i was wrong!) tips are still appreciated as well as what's on my wishlist! i'll be taking in a few people at a time to prevent chaos and lag. sorry for the inconvenience, and i will do my best to get to everybody tonight!! thank you so much c:

DM me for the new dodo code, please. thank you!
Hi! DM you a while back if you are free to check it :)

Hello, guys. As soon as this batch of people leave, I am going to have to end this current session. Somebody has been sharing my dodo code with others and it has been causing an influx of people coming in without giving those who msged me a chance to visit. I hate to do this, but it's just not fair. Maybe I will update with a new code and stricter rules (and fewer people coming in) but I am going to have to stop for a bit. Thank you all who visited and sold their turnips, and thank you who messaged me regardless. Hopefully I'll make it up to y'all soon.

Hello, guys. As soon as this batch of people leave, I am going to have to end this current session. Somebody has been sharing my dodo code with others and it has been causing an influx of people coming in without giving those who msged me a chance to visit. I hate to do this, but it's just not fair. Maybe I will update with a new code and stricter rules (and fewer people coming in) but I am going to have to stop for a bit. Thank you all who visited and sold their turnips, and thank you who messaged me regardless. Hopefully I'll make it up to y'all soon.
thank you anyway!! 🥰

There’s always someone that’s gotta ruin it for everyone else

Oh no I'm sorry to hear about that :C I did give my friend the dodo code after getting your permission, but he wasn't able to make it anyway;; I doubt he shared the code with anyone else though >_<

aww what a shame that there is always somone that ruins it.

Thank you for trying to get everyone onto your island anyway much appreciated!

Not trying to be "that guy" but guys can you please stop posting your 'I'm looking for turnip prices' comments. When people have high prices and want to open up their island they will post here and THEN you can reply to them for a visit. It kinda annoying for all the other people looking for good prices to see new posts here and have to find out it's yet another 'looking for prices' post...

Rules of this thread clearly states:

Please only post in this thread if you are advertising YOUR own island's selling and buying turnip prices. Do not post just to write that you are searching for a high price. Please be patient and wait for people to post their prices! And remember to always be respectful and follow the rules of the host's island!!

Its a shame to hear that, if you will open later on i would love to have the chance to sell some turnips, thanks and sorry for the bad experience :(

Are you still letting people sell?
NVM LMAO
The prices change twice daily. Once at 12:00AM and then at 12:00PM.

My turnip prices are at 531 bells. Island name: Puccho.

If you'd like to come over, visit this thread and post. I'll be taking it in groups of 3 people max. Please allow for everyone to finish selling (indicate by typing 1 and then please wait) and then you can leave through the " - " option. If you would like to come over more than once, message me and I will sort it out later so you can freely come in and out!

Please don't leave me any bells -- I'm okay in them. However, I would appreciate any furniture so I can catalog them~!! Flowers such as 1 rose are appreciated too.

Just Joined as well. We basically just need to keep on eye out for posts for people selling right?

Just Joined as well. We basically just need to keep on eye out for posts for people selling right?
Yes pretty much! Just please don’t ask if people are selling since people will tell you when they are selling.

Sometimes people sell in the Dodo Buisness class forum, but you do have to pay an entry fee.
However, this thread exists for people who don’t wish to have an entry fee, and usually just ask for a tip once your done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back