• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nook is buying Turnips 454. Shop is straight ahead. Expect traffic since I’m opening to the public. I will be open for a few hours. Will update again once I’m closing.

Dodo code is 4WGBB
Leave a tip by the sitting lady if you can <3 Bells or NMT. NO ITEMS.
You should probably DM people the code who want to join, I’ve had random people join and ruin my island by posting my codes on the forums :c

You should probably DM people the code who want to join, I’ve had random people join and ruin my island by posting my codes on the forums :c

Tried that before, didn't like it. Too much messages to sort.
Idk if you managed to come by but my town is fenced before so no one can mess with it.
Ok someone took a few oranges from the tree at the entrance but I don't care much.
This method work better for me. Just collecting tip on the sideline.

Idk if you managed to come by but my town is fenced before so no one can mess with it.
Ok someone took a few oranges from the tree at the entrance but I don't care much.

would it be alright for me to make a few trips? Will definitely tip NMT.

Well thank you for letting me come anyway. I left a tip

There's no waiting list. Just try your luck in making it through.
I tried about 30 times and have yet to get an opening, but still appreciate it!

Alright, ready to host again for a while. Again, don't come if you don't want to get interrupted every 5 seconds.

Price: 454
Code: 8J7GF

Leave IGB or NMT tip If you can <3. Leave it by the sitting lady. NO ITEMS!
Oranges on the ground are FREE to grab if you need them <3

Alright, ready to host again for a while. Again, don't come if you don't want to get interrupted every 5 seconds.

Price: 454
Code: 8J7GF

Leave IGB or NMT tip If you can <3. Leave it by the sitting lady. NO ITEMS!
Oranges on the ground are FREE to grab if you need them <3
Hi, I'm at your island and the price is only 170 now. You should probably revise this post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back