• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening! my turnip prices are going for 576 bells right now. i'm the lady sitting right outside the nook's cranny. my dodo code is KMXN4

tips are appreciated but not necessary! also looking to catalogue some items and/or for some DIY recipes. i have a little list here: bam! but like i said, it's not necessary c: come on in and sell those turnips!

good evening! my turnip prices are going for 576 bells right now. i'm the lady sitting right outside the nook's cranny. my dodo code is KMXN4

tips are appreciated but not necessary! also looking to catalogue some items and/or for some DIY recipes. i have a little list here: bam! but like i said, it's not necessary c: come on in and sell those turnips!
gate still open? I'll come over with some NMTs cause I might have to make multiple trips!

i'll stop by and bring you the DIY for the 2 ironwood things in your list. 2 trips ok?

ill come over if still open. i can give u a red futon :lemon:

Thank you so much for hosting, headed over : )

lots of people are coming by, so please be patient and take your time selling and whatnot! i am gonna be doing this for a couple hours, so i'm not going anywhere anytime soon.

looking to sell these turnips for a decent price cause the turnip guide and the nooklings screwed me over yet again. :c i can leave a nice tip.

lots of people are coming by, so please be patient and take your time selling and whatnot! i am gonna be doing this for a couple hours, so i'm not going anywhere anytime soon.
Oop, destination island full, I'll wait a few before shipping out. c:
Happy selling all.

I can bring mom's tea cozy, street organ and a tall garden rock!

I’m interested in coming at some point please if possible, it can be later or if codes aren’t sent out via PM. Thank you!

hey all! i'm gonna be canceling the session because it's quite chaotic. (i thought it would be a slow night like the other, but i guess i was wrong!) tips are still appreciated as well as what's on my wishlist! i'll be taking in a few people at a time to prevent chaos and lag. sorry for the inconvenience, and i will do my best to get to everybody tonight!! thank you so much c:

DM me for the new dodo code, please. thank you!

Hi there, would love to come :)

hey all! i'm gonna be canceling the session because it's quite chaotic. (i thought it would be a slow night like the other, but i guess i was wrong!) tips are still appreciated as well as what's on my wishlist! i'll be taking in a few people at a time to prevent chaos and lag. sorry for the inconvenience, and i will do my best to get to everybody tonight!! thank you so much c:

DM me for the new dodo code, please. thank you!

I dm you waiting on reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back