• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting overwhelming responses haha let me try to respond as much as I can & invite. I shared few at one go and think having difficulty letting people in, so will try to send my dodo code in smaller batches, thanks!
Could you tell me if i am in queue? I messaged over an hour ago and haven't heard anything. I am new at this. Thank you!

Nook's buying turnips for 447 bells if anyone is interested - tips in nmt / cute furniture / diys appreciated :giggle:

2 at a time - i'll like your comment once i send Dodo code
Hi I would like to drop by
Post automatically merged:

Nook's buying turnips for 605 bells if anyone is interested - any tips appreciated . I'll message my dodo code :)
May I come as well? thanks in advance!

Last edited:
turnip prices are 526 at my island if anyone is interested! tips in nmt or gold ore are appreciated but not required; feel free to message me with your villager and island name for the dodo code, i'll try to get through as many people as possible c:

EDIT: getting a bit overwhelmed with PMs atm, but if you're willing to wait, rest assured that i'll get to you when i can!

EDIT2: no longer accepting new visitors, thank you to everyone who came!

Last edited:
turnip prices are 526 at my island if anyone is interested! tips in nmt or gold ore are appreciated but not required; feel free to message me with your villager and island name for the dodo code, i'll try to get through as many people as possible c:

Hi, can I visit.
I have 2 gold ores I can give up. :)

hey! I'd like to come and can tip nmt :) my name is Orchid from Seaheaven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back