• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
turnip prices are 526 at my island if anyone is interested! tips in nmt or gold ore are appreciated but not required; feel free to message me with your villager and island name for the dodo code, i'll try to get through as many people as possible c:
i'd love to come for two trips! i can tip NMT :)

turnip prices are 526 at my island if anyone is interested! tips in nmt or gold ore are appreciated but not required; feel free to message me with your villager and island name for the dodo code, i'll try to get through as many people as possible c:
Can I come ☺️?

Getting overwhelming responses haha let me try to respond as much as I can & invite. I shared few at one go and think having difficulty letting people in, so will try to send my dodo code in smaller batches, thanks!
so manh oeeps
meeeee please, i will tip 🙂

Messaged you! Choo from Choo Isle

id love to come by please

Turnips are going for 570 at my island, dm me for dodo code and ill get to you in the order that they come. I would love any tips if you can !
I also would love to visit. Please let me know if it is possible.

thankyou

EDIT: getting a bit overwhelmed with PMs atm, but if you're willing to wait, rest assured that i'll get to you when i can!
ty for making it go smoothly!!

Turnips are going for 570 at my island, dm me for dodo code and ill get to you in the order that they come. I would love any tips if you can !
i'd like to sell my turnips if possible. this is my first time using a site like this ;-;

edit: turnips were sold elsewhere thanks to those who took the time to see my message!

Last edited:
still going on guys, sorry about the wait ppl have multiple trips they are trying to make and it crashed once. im trying to accommodate everyone.

can I ask whether you TT? I don’t sell on islands affected by TT and don’t want to waste your time if I can’t sell there! Sorry, I‘m sure you’re swamped with DMs.

can I ask whether you TT? I don’t sell on islands affected by TT and don’t want to waste your time if I can’t sell there! Sorry, I‘m sure you’re swamped with DMs.
[/s
sorry idk what TT is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back