• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
552 turnip prices! Tips are always appreciated but not needed! DM me if interested :)

Hi! Kinda new since I haven't been on in a while, I'd like to sell some turnips if possible but not sure how to DM?

Turnip prices are 446 bells here, if you'd like to come I'm asking for 2 NMTs, 2 gold nuggets, 1 rusted part, or 1 large star fragment per trip. Any of those will work. PM me for the dodo code!

Will be open for about 5 more hours or so, just shoot me a PM if you'd like to swing by! Multiple runs are okay as well. ^^

I think I've gotten to everybody. If I missed you I'm sorry. I'm putting my son to bed now but am still trying to get you if you need to sell!

My Nook's cranny is buying turnips for 460 bells per turnip! No tips necessary, but any bells or NMT very much appreciated. Let me know if you'd like to visit and I'll send a code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back