• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnip prices are 443. Closed for now since some people have better prices than me but dm me if ur still interested :)

Last edited:
My turnips are 493. I have never time traveled and my prices are unaffected if that matters to you. No tips necessary but I would love if anyone who visits could water a teeny patch of flowers for me (watering cans provided).

I am only taking people with at at least 3 feedback ratings on this site for my own safety and sanity. Pm me if you want to come.

edit: closing so I can eat dinner (anyone still in the middle of selling can finish). Anyone who still wants to come sell before 10 pm pacific time, send me a pm and I’ll reopen.

Last edited:
Turnips @481. Can open for a last couple of hours. (The forum has changed over the years, and I'm getting use to the new layout, be patient! I have not been on here long enough to research all these other ways to share codes, and with just a few hours, old school it with a PM)

Closed :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back