• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did they do?
Today I had a high turnip price, so I posted on here and turnip exchange for people to come and trade in. He did his thing, and then he sat in front of me and tried to steal any of the things people dropped for me— stopped that when he realized it wasn’t working, then spammed curse words (which I don’t give a **** but I know it’s not appropriate since kids play the game), and purposely tried blocking areas for players from entering the shop to sell. Last thing was he posted on the bulletin board something stupid, but I just deleted that.

All around just immature.

Today I had a high turnip price, so I posted on here and turnip exchange for people to come and trade in. He did his thing, and then he sat in front of me and tried to steal any of the things people dropped for me— stopped that when he realized it wasn’t working, then spammed curse words (which I don’t give a **** but I know it’s not appropriate since kids play the game), and purposely tried blocking areas for players from entering the shop to sell. Last thing was he posted on the bulletin board something stupid, but I just deleted that.

All around just immature.
Can you post their username here or in private message so I know who to avoid?

Hi all! Turnips are at 452 in my town :D PM if you'd like to sell! I'll be open for the next hour and then most likely again a bit later.

Update: Open until 12pm PST!

Last edited:
Hi! Is the price still good?? I have so many and in my island price is very low...

Hi folks, looking to dispose of some turnips! I’ll be grateful for anything over 150 hahaha, my prices were pretttty bad this week 😅

Turnip price is 203. Message me if you would like to sell 😊 only good for 1 hour. I will post again if my turnip price goes up at 12!

Does anyone have at least 200+? I have two islands that need to sell and both had terrible luck this week. I'm not excepting this afternoon to be any better. Would appreciate the help, greatly. Both will also likely take 2 trips each.

Thanks Sunflower! I panicked and had a buddy with 112 😅 shoulda held out!
A sold turnip is better than a spoiled turnip! 😊
Post automatically merged:

Does anyone have at least 200+? I have two islands that need to sell and both had terrible luck this week. I'm not excepting this afternoon to be any better. Would appreciate the help, greatly. Both will also likely take 2 trips each.
Mine are 203 right now. You are more than welcome to make multiple trips!

Last edited:
A sold turnip is better than a spoiled turnip! 😊
Post automatically merged:

Mine are 203 right now. You are more than welcome to make multiple trips!
Awesome. I'll admit, this is the first time I'll be using online travel, I can PM you to get then info needed right? Sorry. For sounding clueless. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back