• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everybody! My turnips are at 526 right now (morning).

If you’re interested please click on the link below to get in queue, I’ll be letting two people in at the time so that the first person doesn’t get stuck with all the loading screens .-.
You are more than welcome to make multiple trips, but I ask you to rejoin the queue! If you don’t, I will be forced to end session and issue a new code.

I'm wearing the green dress and will be greeting you at the entrance.

Please leave through the airport
No entry fee, but tips are welcome~

On a side note.. my island is barren, I don’t spend a lot of time terraforming so please keep your comment about it to yourself, no need to be rude when someone is hosting you.

[Closed]

Last edited:
turnips at 428! no entrance fee, but tips are greatly appreciated! message for code!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I have the large spike pattern this week and will hit the peak tomorrow morning! I’ll be posting my price here hopefully around 9am PST tomorrow so keep an eye out :D

My current turnip price is 411 bells. It's not the best, but could be worse :p
If you want to sell your turnips DM me :)
There's no entry fee !

current turnip price at my nooks is 462! please PM me if you'd like to come sell :)
no entry fee and lemme know if you want to make multiple trips!

Turnips selling at 419 right now! Anyone is welcome!

Tips are always appreciated! PM me if you’d like to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back