• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah she's on my island, not the greatest price at 104, but you can come if you want, let me know and I'll PM you a dodo code

Does anyone have good turnip prices atm? preferably over 400 hehe, only need one trip and can tip! i have some star fragments if you want them :)

Last edited:
Just quoting this.

Just your friendly neighborhood reminder NOT TO USE THIS TO ASK IF PEOPLE ARE SELLING! People will post here if they have good turnip buying prices and you clog the feed, cause emails to be sent (in some cases) and general irritation for others watching this post for turnip price posts. Thanks so much for your attention to this message!

TBT Username: Oddloop
In-game name / Island name: Jess from Oddloop
Friend Code: SW-3942-2797-9195
Time zone: GMT+2 (Netherlands)
Turnip prices: 640 bells

Hi guys!
Turnips are going for 640 on my island.
I'm going to try to keep this price for several days using TT so lots of people can come sell.

Tips are VERY appreciated. I only started playing a couple weeks ago and am in dire need of bells/mats/objects etc.
Here is my wishlist if you'd like to check it out. Both items and recipes are welcome.
You can drop tips anywhere on the paths.

I haven't had people enter my island yet or used turnip exchange before so please be patient as I figure things out along the way!
I fenced in the entry area as my island is a mess so no exploring this time, sorry.

You can join my queue here. Please remove yourself from the queue if you're no longer immediately available!! You are welcome to queue multiple times!
No need to add my FC before joining. Max queue of 15 and I won't announce when I'm stopping for the day or taking a break, sorry! I will post this again for my next play session!

Please be civil and remember I'm a working adult with a life too and might react bit slow sometimes!
(I'm a bit nervous for my first online session so again sorry if I mess something up!)
Thank you!!

Edit: made it so only one person can come sell at a time to avoid confusion and wait times sorry!

Last edited:
@Oddloop, I believe TTing no longer maintains the Nook’s price for turnips so what you have left for the day Is probably it for this great price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back