• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got turnips at 93 on Avalon

my sister has them at 91 on cats trails. She probably has more leeway being online today.

edited to add: She is going to join the forums later today so look out for some version of the name alphapack.

I’m gonna be on for a little bit this morning and then a little bit in the evening because I’m driving home from vacationing at my sisters

I am the sister and now have my own account.

Please leave me a DM if you have good turnip selling price thats atleast over 150.

Just your friendly neighborhood reminder NOT TO USE THIS TO ASK IF PEOPLE ARE SELLING! People will post here if they have good turnip buying prices and you clog the feed, cause emails to be sent (in some cases) and general irritation for others watching this post for turnip price posts. Thanks so much for your attention to this message!

If you're still open, could my husband do 2 trips?? Thank you so much for opening up your island too! ^.^

If you're still open, could my husband do 2 trips?? Thank you so much for opening up your island too! ^.^
I'm only doing single trips. And only for those that use the forum. He has to ask on his own account.

Are you still doing trips? I would like to come as well

My price is 551. Don't pm me. Just post if you want to sell. I'll pm 5 people.
I know you posted this a little bit ago and several people already responded, but if your still open I'd love to come by to sell turnips, if not I totally understand. I can be ready to come within a few minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back