• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Turnips Official Turnip Prices Thread! (Old Version)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnip prices are 177. Message me if you need to sell any last minute turnips. Anything is appreciated but nothing is requested to sell turnips.

CLOSED: will reopen in a couple of hours

Last edited:
Good afternoon. Does anyone have any good turnip prices and willing to open their gates for me please? 300+ wanted but as was said before a sold turnip is better than a spoiled turnip.

If anyone is selling high priced turnips, at least past 120, I would love an invite. I am very generous when I give back :)

Ughhh i am so sorry everyone. My system keeps glitching. Please message me for the dodo code. I can not use turnip exchange.

Last edited:
I am still open for another 1.5 hrs, but I know some people mentioned there were having a problem getting in the queue. It may be a issue with the traffic on turnip exchange

ETA: locking my queue now to try and get everyone who's there in. Hope we can get to you!

Last edited:
Last edited:
Fingers crossed that someone still has access to turnips tonight...mine are at 38...I've never seen them so low...

I have turnips selling for 110 if anyone is desperate! NMT are appreciated but not necessary. I will PM dodo code!

I got turnips at 93 on Avalon

my sister has them at 91 on cats trails. She probably has more leeway being online today.

edited to add: She is going to join the forums later today so look out for some version of the name alphapack.

I’m gonna be on for a little bit this morning and then a little bit in the evening because I’m driving home from vacationing at my sisters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back