• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I'm just going to leave my ds on here, and you can give it one more shot when you get back. I'm sorry if it doesn't connect! I'm going to run off and I'm not sure when I'll be back. If it doesn't work the first time I don't think I'll be back to open my gates again tonight.

Good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you Chree. You're very generous!

You're welcome. :) Thanks so much for the generous tip!

I don't know what a tip usually is, so I left you a million bells.
I'm going to try to make a second run.
nvm u arent on
Wow that's very generous! Either you had a gazilion of bells or you're just a really good person but I bet it's both lol

People who have never hosted this kind of thing don't know it but it's a lot of work! Not to mention how risky it is to get your stuff stolen or your town destroyed because you can't follow people around. Most guests just leave but I think it's rude not to leave at least a 10% tip and a positive wi-fi feedback. I usually leave my initial investment as a tip so no calculating involved, I'm that lazy :3

Last edited:
Is there anyone with a high turnip price? If so, may I PLEEASE come over to your town? I'm not selling my turnips for 83 bells.

any chance I could sell my turnips, cora? ^^ I haven't got a huge amount!

Turnips at 181 in my town. It's 11:06am eastern time in my game, so gotta message me before noon (in my game) when she changes.

Last edited:
Sorry to the people who wanted to sell turnips in my town some things happened and i was unable to get online :(

Back