• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I COMPLETELY FORGOT to buy turnips does anyone still have them for sale in their town? ;o; I'd love 100 or less but beggers can't be choosers!

I COMPLETELY FORGOT to buy turnips does anyone still have them for sale in their town? ;o; I'd love 100 or less but beggers can't be choosers!

Joan is selling for 94 bells, but she's all the way in the corner of my town. If that isn't too much of a hassle for ya then you can come over. As long as you don't pick up anything or chat up my villagers.

Joan is selling for 94 bells, but she's all the way in the corner of my town. If that isn't too much of a hassle for ya then you can come over. As long as you don't pick up anything or chat up my villagers.

Ahh that would be great, thank you!! I'll add you now, I'll make sure to leave everything alone besides Joan. :> Let me clear out some inventory space then just let me know when your gates are open; my character name is Rachel!

Ahh that would be great, thank you!! I'll add you now, I'll make sure to leave everything alone besides Joan. :> Let me clear out some inventory space then just let me know when your gates are open; my character name is Rachel!

I've added you and I'll pop the gate open in a moment. Joan is hanging out in the lower right hand corner of my town. If you come out of the train station and go over the bridge there it is the easiest route.

I've added you and I'll pop the gate open in a moment. Joan is hanging out in the lower right hand corner of my town. If you come out of the train station and go over the bridge there it is the easiest route.

SUPER appreciate it thank you!

I need to sell turnips since it is saturday in my town ~ If someone has 200+ please pm/vm me :3

I need to sell my turnips, anyone 500+ please PM me. Thank you~

Last edited:
Looking for any 400+ Turnip Prices and will leave a tip. Send a PM if your prices are over 400!

Looking for someone's re-tail buying turnips for at least 300+, thanks (will leave tip). Please PM me!

I've got turnips for 588 right now, if anyone's interested. :v
Edit: Oh, and perfect pears are on premium.
Gonna go move this to reddit's turnip page to get more traffic. I'll still try to check for people here, but I won't make any guarantees.

Last edited:
Back