• And we're back! Mushroom Season continues on The Bell Tree with an all-new mysterious set of Foraged Mushrooms. Good luck foraging and identifying!

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Need good prices! I just bought 1000 turnips yesterday! Will tip VERY well! Thank you!

Hello everyone! I'm new to The Bell Tree and was wondering if anyone had a town with big spike that I could visit today. :) I will tip too!

I recently bought 1000 turnips at 103 bells apiece. I want to time travel soon but don't want to just lose 103000 bells. If anyone has a good price pm me and I will give them all of the profit (after removing 103000 in order to break even).

Looking for a town where the prices are higher than 150. Bought 14,000 turnips on Sunday and my price is dropping, will tip. Friend code 0189-8990-5879

Joan is selling turnips for 95 bells. Would anyone like to come to my town and buy some of her cheap turnips?? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have one question about Joan though. If it passes 12 noon, and Joan leaves, will her price of 95 bells per turnip return if I TT back to 6AM?

Back