Official Turnip Prices Thread

Looking for a town where I could buy turnips.
If you let me buy turnips on your town you are free to come sell yours in mine for 544 :)

Edit: no more

Last edited:
No, really guys, I seriously need to sell my turnips somewhere, and I don't want to undersell them =(... Tomorrow will be sunday, and then my turnips will rot =(

I'm also looking to sell some turnips. I got 1,000 turnips at the moment, since I'm learning how to get a good grip on the selling part.

Right now, my prices are 131, but it'll likely go up at Noon. Can't say just now, but 131 is probably the biggest I have seen in my town.

Wish I kept my turnips!
Had to sell them earlier so I could TT.
But, I've yet to see a higher price than 150 in my town.
Somebody told me to wait until Wednesday, that's when the high prices will usually happen.
You might see some more action around then. :3

Wish I kept my turnips!
Had to sell them earlier so I could TT.
But, I've yet to see a higher price than 150 in my town.
Somebody told me to wait until Wednesday, that's when the high prices will usually happen.
You might see some more action around then. :3

A friend of mine told me the same thing. So I might want to wait for Wednesday, too. The prices went down at noon for me today, so I'm not gonna sell today.

My turnip prices are a mere 62 bells right now @_@
I'm looking for towns with at least a 300+ price (not in any rush since it's only monday)

It's Sunday in my town, so if Reese is buying for +400 in yours, you can come and buy if I can sell there!

If anyone with turnips selling any higher than 100, please, let me know!
For the third consecutive week, I have decreasing pattern :(

My turnip Re-Tail prices are 128 at the moment. Nothing good, but if you want, you can drop by. It's Harvest Day in my town, too. I probably will TT forward soon, though.

Last edited:
My turnip Re-Tail prices are 128 at the moment. Nothing good, but if you want, you can drop by. It's Harvest Day in my town, too. I probably will TT forward soon, though.

I'll add you, thanks. Just back from a jog, hope I'm in time :)
I'm at 62 bells atm :(
2552 1581 3189

Last edited:
Back