Official Turnip Prices Thread

Hello, Sundance. If you're still online I would like to come sell turnips. My friend code is 4012-3735-3364. Hopefully that shows up in my sig, but I'm just making sure since it's my first post on these forums.

Hello, Sundance. If you're still online I would like to come sell turnips. My friend code is 4012-3735-3364. Hopefully that shows up in my sig, but I'm just making sure since it's my first post on these forums.

Hi Light_10! I am currently closed for today and won't be on at all tomorrow. But, I will open Friday evening and be open for the weekend. Let me know if you would like to sell on Friday. Thanks!

Hi! I'm new here and to New Leaf and would like to visit some towns just to hang out and to sell turnips.

Town: Yivo
Name: Schmoop
Code: 3797-7882-5876

I appreciate it, Sundance. I'll keep looking for a high price town in the meantime, but I will post again here to keep you informed if I find something or not. I've added your cycling town FC just to be prepared.

I appreciate it, Sundance. I'll keep looking for a high price town in the meantime, but I will post again here to keep you informed if I find something or not. I've added your cycling town FC just to be prepared.

Ok, I will add you too.

542 here, might host tomorrow or Friday :). (Dunno why I'm getting so many turnip peaks lately)

Edit: online now if you wanna come*

Last edited:
Back