• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Look for turnip prices over 250 if possible~ Please VM/PM me if you find good prices and would allow me to sell turnips. Thank you~

Planning to buy about 5000 turnips for the week. I still need my gold badge from Phineas. I gotta be close, for sure.

My trunip is at 628.

I can open for you on condition of bring to me 3 items: here you can see my list.
http://moridb.com/catalogs/MXFxkNcVx2
achercher.jpg

You can it order by Able Sisters.

PM me, Thank you!

Last edited:
Hey guys! New to the forum, i post a lot on gamefaqs. Looking to unload half of my storage which is full of turnips, i will tip 500k if i can do it in your town! i would prefer to have prices around 500.

I bought 18,000 turnips, and I'm looking for a town that has the following:

- a town where the date is synchronized with the actual date
- a town on central time
- a town with a turnip price over 600
- a town with a player that will let me sell all 18,000 turnips (it may take 12 trips from the train station, Re-tail, and post office)

Still looking out for some high prices. Perhaps over 200 the least. 400-600 would be generous, and either way, I'd be happy to tip. Or do so by buying stuff for my catalog.

I bought over 4000 turnips (for once).

Hopefully we get some good prices this week! (If any ._.)

I just bought my first batch of turnips! (10) So I'm interested in other towns' prices
I'll post if my town gets a spike as well :)

Back