• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I checked my prices today and its at 112. Not what I was hoping for, but better than nothing. I'm still waiting though.

I still need someone who has a turnip price of at least 550 or more. I've experienced a constantly decreasing pattern in my town.

My random has me at 123 at the moment but I was really hoping for a higher price lol

I am very depressed. Last week it was 600+ all over the place.

There go my 4000 turnips...

Right now, I am selling my turnips. When I'm done, would you like to go to my town? My turnip price is currently 483 Bells. Other than adding my FC, there are no requirements.

Last edited:
Right now, I am selling my turnips. When I'm done, would you like to go to my town? My turnip price is currently 483 Bells. Other than adding my FC, there are no requirements.

Which is your FC, the one in your sig or the one by your avatar?

Last edited:
I would like to sell in your town if I may do so

Added your FC too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K, just gotta add my fc to my profile.

Also I guess that was a bit of a stupid question, I didn't realize the one in your sig was your Dream Town.

I would like to sell too please

I would like to sell in your town if I may do so

Gates are open. The good news is that Re-Tail is close to train station.

Back