• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

was wondering if there's a town with a really high turnip price bought a lot of turnips in town today

- - - Post Merge - - -

pls pm me if there is

Turnips are at 159 in my cycling town :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please VM me if interested ^ ^ (this will last about an hour or two)

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind, i read it wrong D: sorry!!

Turnip prices are 472 in my town~
If anyone wants to come, pm me c:

Edit.
I TT'd so I don't have my prices anymore..

Last edited:
I'm looking for a 500+ turnip price.

Last week I was lucky to have the highest turnip price ever in my town. But it was only in the morning.

91 Bells here.

Not 1 time have I seen turnip prices over 200 in either my town, or my brother's town. On a lucky day it will be around 120.

Alrighty, on my brother's throwaway town while I was TTing to unlock the QR machine in the Clothes shop, the price hit 622. But don't have very long left since it is the morning price.

currently 10:13am in the town as I type this.

The friend code will not be mine, but the one for my brother's 3DS since I don't like TTing on mine.

3695 - 1108 - 6918

Please don't leave until everyone is finished so this can get done quicker. You can tip if you want, but isn't required.
The shop is extremely close to the station.

Alrighty, on my brother's throwaway town while I was TTing to unlock the QR machine in the Clothes shop, the price hit 622. But don't have very long left since it is the morning price.

The friend code will not be mine, but the one for my brother's 3DS since I don't like TTing on mine.

3695 - 1108 - 6918

Please don't leave until everyone is finished so this can get done quicker. You can tip if you want, but isn't required.

are you still letting people in to sell turnips?

Yep, only an hour and a half left though.

I'll go ahead and open up, others will have to wait.

Last edited:

3695 - 1108 - 6918

Can I come over, too?

Back