• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Turnips are at 145 in one of my towns right now! vm me if you wanna come by! Tips are appreciated if you come by not necessary

I have some turnips that I'd need to sell within two hours. I don't know if anyone's here at a time like this but... If I could sell turnips in your town, I'd be really grateful! Any turnip price over 100 would be cool.

Yeah but I just closed the thread lol! How much turnips do you have to sell?

It is not about me, a friend of mine want to sell like 10 million of turnips.

you can have the profit! She is working on her badge, so she doesn't need the bells.

Last edited:
It is not about me, a friend of mine want to sell like 10 million of turnips.

Yeah that's a few too many for me right now, I've already had the same date since yesterday haha!

I'm sure they'll find another good price soon, just gotta lucky I guess!

Hi everyone! I'm looking to sell quite a few turnips at prices 450+. I'm not in any grand hurry, and I'll check this thread every day, but it would be nice if you could PM me if you have good prices! Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for turnips for 400+ message me and you can tell me how much it is I will go to your town if you let me thanks

Turnips are at 366 in my main town. If anyone wants to sell, send me a message :)

If anyone is super desperate to sell, mine are at 125 for the next 2 and a half hours. I'm probably going to eat breakfast soon, but if you shoot me a PM, I'll try to get to you ASAP!

If anyone could let me know if their town has turnip prices for anything +100 that would be great, got a little too greedy this week and didn't sell before my prices plummeted! Only have one pocket full so I'll be nice and quick plus a tip of course :lemon:

Hey!Me again. I need some turnip prices over 99 quickly :3
(i went overboard and bought 1000 turnips XD)

Back