• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I have them available to sell for 105 a piece here. Message me if interested.

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as Satanoid: I bought a ton of turnips and need a place to sell. If anyone has really excellent turnip prices I'd love to come for a visit. PM me please :)

I need to sell pretty desperately! A price above 100 will do, but the best price would be good

Turnips are 591 in my town! :D

I might keep this price for a while. (I actually got this price yesterday, but I was working all day AND someone else had a higher price anyway.) So, if you wanna sell turnips, either reply here or message me!

☆stay on the path!
☆don't mess with the flowers!
☆no tipping necessary!

I have a bunch of turnips that I wanna sell, so message me if you have a decent price. Obviously higher would be better, but over 100 is alright.

Turnips are 586 in my town but I won't be able to open up until after 11p Est. Look for me online then.

I'll be around for a few hours if anyone wants to sell turnips for 586 bells.

I have 1000 turnips to sell and I'm looking for a town with any price over 100, they're selling for just 50 bells at re-tail and I really don't want to make a loss, please message me if I can come by :)

I'm looking to sell as well. I wish I'd have checked yesterday for a price, but ah well. I have a lot of turnips and just need a town with a buying price of at least 100. I could order you some rares or give you a couple hybrids if you like.

I am DESPERATE for good turnip prices! I know I have until the end of the week, but I wanna get these turnips sold NOW. I will tip 10%

Anyone's Reece buying turnips for over 200 ? only have a few, would like to make some profit for a change xD

Last edited:
Anyone's Reece buying turnips for over 200 ? only have a few, would like to make some profit for a change xD
I have a 203 turnip price in my second town! It's almost after noon, though. So you should hurry before the price changes!

Back