• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I can see your town and Porter is getting the train ready, but I keep getting error messages. :(

3ds error code 018-0512 or 0511 which leads me to nothing on Google searches

Sure my FC is 4184-4843-8236. Ill add you and open the gates.

Last edited:
Gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can see your town and Porter is getting the train ready, but I keep getting error messages. :(

I am not sure. My gates are open and I am connected to the internet. Maybe you tried when a neighbor was talking to me?

I've tried like 7 times and getting the same thing. I'm getting very discouraged.

Gates are open

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am not sure. My gates are open and I am connected to the internet. Maybe you tried when a neighbor was talking to me?

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?352446-I-can-t-visit-someone-s-town&highlight=018-0511 I did find this post and found I needed to update. That could be it right there. I'll be right back on in a sec.

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?352446-I-can-t-visit-someone-s-town&highlight=018-0511 I just found this thread. Saved-Quit, Updated, tried getting on again and keep getting the same message. What time is it in your town currently? Just wondering how much time we've got left with Reese.

It is 11:36 am. I was reading the thread and I think it may be because I am not on my home connection? I will not be home until later this afternoon. Maybe I could let you know when I am and you could try again. Sorry, I did not even think about that.

That could possibly be it. Reese flips the prices at noon and I live in Korea where it's quarter past 11 at night. Hopefully the prices when you get back home will be just as nice.

It is 11:36 am. I was reading the thread and I think it may be because I am not on my home connection? I will not be home until later this afternoon. Maybe I could let you know when I am and you could try again. Sorry, I did not even think about that.

Does anybody have high turnip prices? Looking for 200+ so i can begin work on my stalk market badge

Hey everyone, Reese is buying turnips for 599 Bells in my town today! Unfortunately I didn't buy any myself -.- but anyone is welcome to come over and sell! Tips would also be highy appreciated considering how broke I am :') but not essential by any means!

Seeking a selling price above 93 bells. On a constantly decreasing pattern, save me. TuT

Last edited:
Back