• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

Hi! I was wondering if anyone had turnip prices above 300? I bought 1000 and each time I visited retail the prices were only 87 a lot cheaper then my buying price. I time traveled many times but can't seem to find an amount that could make profit pls help

Hi! I was wondering if anyone had turnip prices above 300? I bought 1000 and each time I visited retail the prices were only 87 a lot cheaper then my buying price. I time traveled many times but can't seem to find an amount that could make profit pls help

461 here

I wanted to do some TTing this week but I impulse bought some turnips, anyone online right now who has a good selling price?

First post!

I need a place to sell turnips. Bought em for 101 bells a piece so any price higher than that is good.

Last edited:
i currently have something around 3.9k turnips, and i brought them for 105 each.
if anybody's re-tail buys them for around 200 - 500+ each, please let me know!

Last edited:
Back