• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

hiiiii can i still pop in your town? ik it's been a while since you made this post. how much are the turnips in your town now if you dont mind me asking?

Im looking for a town to sell my huge stack of turnips. I bought them for 91 bells each, it would be great if i can make a big profit off them. Please let me know if you have a good turnips selling price. =)

currently have 24.4k turnips rn, please note me if you have prices around the 400-500+ range. i'm willing to give a 1-2 mil tip depending on the price !!

Btw.. what weird tags this thread has... kinda disturbing, lol.

Last edited:
Tags are a little disturbing lol.

If anybody needs is desperate, I'm at 380 bells per turnip. Going to TT to get them higher if I can't get 'em higher, I'll TT back to 380. Please VM me if you want to sell, I'll update if I get a higher price!

I am interested in your price, please let me know when you are done TT. =)

Last edited:
I spent all of my money on turnips yesterday and want to make a good profit. Does anyone have a town with good turnip spikes going on?

still looking to sell turnips, i'd prefer if turnip prices are around 300 - 500+ !!

I'd kinda like a higher price but I'm a little desperate (but I did buy my turnips for 92 bells so not bad), please let me know if this is still going on, would love to come by! ^^ thanks. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for good turnip prices, preferably 300-500 bells, can leave a tip, need to do this soon. Thanks!

Back