• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I still have turnip sell price of 642 in my 2nd town, as per my comments a few posts back. If anyone wants to visit my town they can PM/VM me. I'm sorry but I'm really not keen on chasing people up individually to see if they want to sell in my town. I'm happy to open my gates up to people who ask and who indicate they're going to be considerate. But I've not got the time to message people I don't know. So if you want to sell in my town, please go back and read my post on the previous page, then PM/VM me. If you don't, you won't know which fc code to add!

:)

Last edited:
I still have turnip sell price of 642 in my 2nd town, as per my comments a few posts back. If anyone wants to visit my town they can PM/VM me. I'm sorry but I'm really not keen on chasing people up individually to see if they want to sell in my town. I'm happy to open my gates up to people who ask and who indicate they're going to be considerate. But I've not got the time to message people I don't know. So if you want to sell in my town, please go back and read my post on the previous page, then PM/VM me. If you don't, you won't know which fc code to add!

:)

Thank you so much <3

the turnips in my town are going for 323 bells if anyones interested you can send me pm so i can add you my fc is in my sig.i'm available now.

161 right now if anyone still needs to sell; PM me and I'll get back when I'm done making food

i'm looking for a town that's buying turnips at a high price so if anyone can help me can just send me a PM.here's a fair warning ahead of time i bought a boatload of turnips i mean alot so i hope that's not a problem

Back