• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

I have 132 bells right now, I know it's not a lot

- - - Post Merge - - -

(they sell for that much)

hey sunwolfx can my turnips if its still 132.nut i must warn you a bought alot of them i mean alot i've already added you.my fc is in my sig.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and if its too late then can you let me know when the price goes up again you can just me a pm.

My turnip price is still 647. If you want to sell, please vm me. I'm going to be logging off in two hours. Tips are appreciated btw! Thanks :)

I am having a small spike in 3 hours. No idea the size, but I'll keep you updated!

EDIT: The spike is 55 bells...

Last edited:
I had the decreasing pattern this week, so I really need some good turnip prices SOON. I have a full locker to sell :/ If anyone has some good turnip prices, please let me know! It would be greatly appreciated :3

I've been checking this thread for a while now

Turnip price currently: 175 bells

Please add my Friend Code and PM me when you've done so, and I will open my town!

If anyone has any good prices for turnips, please let me know! I'm trying to get the Gold turnip medal~ 193+(?)

Back