• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

anyone got good turnip prices to sell to reese? i got the decreasing thing and i spent all my money on turnips so i’d appreciate it lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

anyone got good turnip prices to sell to reese? i got the decreasing thing and i spent all my money on turnips so i?d appreciate it lol

joan is selling turnips for 90 bells at my town! vm or like this reply if you're interested <3

Reese is currently buying turnips for 568 bells each in my town! If you want to take advantage of this amazing opportunity then please let me know by PM or Like and I'll happily open my gates for you!

Desperately looking for some turnip prices as mine are selling for 42 Bells

Let me know ASAP!

Last edited:
my turnip price is 254 aint that much but if someone‘s interested.. leave me a VM

Last edited:
a mere 33 bells in my town! Looking for higher than 109 bells! Ping me, please!

Bump.
I am looking for high turnip prices ACNL.

My town is currently 85 bells. I bought turnips at 95 bells

Last edited:
If anybody has a turnip price over 106 bells could I come to your town to sell them? I’m pretty sure I have the decreasing price pattern!

Turnips at 387 in my town. Visitors are welcome!
I'm not moving the date, so ask me even if you don't read this today.
Code is 3025-2157-4384.

(Status: ON)

Last edited:
Back