• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Official Turnip Prices Thread

If anyone has decent turnip prices, I would love to come. I can give you NMT or something !!

If anyone has decent turnip prices, I would love to come. I can give you NMT or something !!
You want the New Horizons Turnip Thread here:
Someone just posted they've got turnips selling @505!

You want the New Horizons Turnip Thread here:
Someone just posted they've got turnips selling @505!
I’m so sorry omg. I’m on mobile and it’s so weird to navigate for me lol ;-; thank you so much !!!!!

My turnips are still 428 for the looong run, since I'm not moving the date.
Whatever day you see this, tell me in my profile if you need to come and sell! :)

my turnip prices are currently 339 (not too high i know). if anyone needs to sell i’ll be around for 30 minutes! my fc is 1504-6194-2540

is there anyone with good prices atm 👉👈 i have a decreasing pattern this week and it's saturday... :(

if anyone has turnip prices over 100 pls let me know,, mine seem to be under 60 bells when i’m buying them for 100 every week. i dont time travel so idk why

if anyone has turnip prices over 100 pls let me know,, mine seem to be under 60 bells when i’m buying them for 100 every week. i dont time travel so idk why
It's 123 bells in my town, but Re-tail closes in about 1,5 hours 😓
Edit: Ohh nvm, I just saw your other topic! I'm glad you got to sell them in time ^^

Does anyone have good prices rn? I bought 800k worth of turnips lol so I'm desperate to sell :3

Does anyone have good prices rn? I bought 800k worth of turnips lol so I'm desperate to sell :3
I’m the same I need some good prices, mines a declining pattern ☹

Did you know that you could just transfer those to another town (not having the same date) and get them back Sunday afternoon or Monday?
Example: it's Saturday in your town, you don't want to lose them and you don't have a good price, you can transfer them in a town where it's Wednesday (for instance) and get them back once the week change in your town.

Back